About the Artist
Janet Bergman is an artist who lives on a farm in Bucks County PA. with several horses, dogs, cats and chickens in residence. Many of her inspirations come from her interaction with these animals, as well as her beautiful surroundings. She attended Beaver College for Fine Art and continues her education by regularly attending classes and seminars taught by nationally acclaimed quilters and artists.
Through her company, Quilted Horse Designs, Janet creates both stock and custom items to suit her customers tastes and needs and prides herself on offering a full range of embroidery and quilting needs including:
- Embroidery on hats and clothing to advertise your business, sport or favorite hobby.
- Embroidery on horse items including: blankets, saddle pads and show collars.
- Signature Quilts
- Ribbon Quilts
- T-Shirt Quilts
- Photo Transfer on clothing and quilts.
- Traditional Bed Quilts
- Wall Hangings for your home, office, or place of business.
- Long Arm Machine Quilting
- Custom sewing of virtually any item including Home Decor items, Antique Juke Box Covers, Wedding Items such as ring bearer pillows, etc.
Like the slogan says; 'If You Can Dream It, I Can Sew It!"